Internet Dating Tips and Tarot Of Course
I make no secret that I met my husband on RSVP. Both in our early 40’s looking for love what better place than to shop on line lol. But seriously it is another platform to meet people who are simply looking for love or friendship (there is a name for that but a bit too risqué for even me to type ha-ha – all to their own and it has its place at different times of our lives don’t be judgy as long as both parties are clear!) So what are my tips with internet dating besides doing a reading on each and every profile- we will get to that later!
- As long as they have a photo and it doesn’t look as good as Ricky Martin it is a good start.
- Meets basic criteria
- Do not spend copious amount of time chatting on line before meeting as you will find a lot of time wasters. You will get along with most people on line. Its only when you meet you will see if there is any attraction or charisma.
- Trust your gut instincts always your first impressions are usually right
- Meet in a safe public place
- Look at repetitive patterns in behaviour this will save you a lot of grief later.
- If they do not text you regularly or at odd times, there is a reason for this it is NOT because they are tired, they usually have a reason for the irregularity it is either another woman (or male) or not wanting to get too close or wanting to commit.
- “HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU” became my realisation at times without fancy excuses and go to movie when I needed a positive fix or reminder.